Wednesday 8 December 2010

The Holiday

sigh.
Well, I haven't ridden for well over a week now :/ and I'm not going to be able to until the 15th.
I think.
If Mum is healthy again...maybe.

I'm so, so sorry for the lack of updates. Everything is so hectic at the moment.
Our horse Ilex (a.k.a the life and soul of the yard) went to a new home on loan. Beautiful place, amazing people, only to have a massive accident in the field and have to be put down the next day. Vet said she slipped over and ripped her flexor tendon off and broke her leg. So, everyone was insanely shocked about that.

Mother was in hospital yesterday. So that was insane.

Hammie is hopefully being taken to his new home on Thursday (9th December). The woman is buying him unseen, but, she seems pretty in love with him. Just hope the daughter loves him too!

We *may* be getting a new addition.
But more on that later.

I do however, have some recent pictures :)


He was saying hello from the field. At the moment we're doing individual turnout for him, and then *fingerscrossed* my genius plan comes together he'll go out with the new one.
Must. Not. Get. Hopes. Up.
D:

As for rugs. Hm. Well I guess you could call the following "A Guide To Rugging A Clipped Pony"
In order from closest to his body to outa-shell. He's currently in:
  • MW Sheepskin lined no-hood
  • MW  no-hood Turnout
  • MW hooded Turnout
  • LW Hooded Turnout


It's a lot, he also has brushing boots on because somehow, they might stop his leg fluff growing back a quick.
So, SO super pissed off that he hasn't got a stable. Until this week, he's was doing the most work. Instead of having a nice bedroom (god dammit ¬_¬ for ref, I'm not a fluffy bunny D:) he has to go out in the damn cold because horses who don't NEED stables "have" to be in.

GAH.
When I own my own yard =_= they wont be invited...ever.

Anyway. We've had a good few schooling sessions before I errm, decided? on this unintentional holiday. But I've realized I wont conquer the world on my seat alone, so, I took my stirrups away ^^

Anyway. I'm planning on making a blog for my riding. I'll stick up so info on my main blog:
http://kaoritaylorofficial.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment