Friday 12 November 2010

Resolved Selling Woe's and Capt'n Kao!

I got the hacking video :)

Yeah, mwahaha!
And that isn't even my latest attempt, oh no. Today we had a jolly muesli filled Bean Bag, a Ham who fell on his face and a ginger stick.
In gale force winds, pouring with rain, home time for the local *and might I add very full* primary school plus mothers with umbrellas.
Yum.
Long story short, he didn't flip out (I thought he might bust a ball with the umbrellas, even the bombproof ponies can surprise you). Stan wouldn't go past them and Ham, well, he was too busy losing weight at the back to worry about anything else. So it was up to Capt'n Kao Bag to lead everyone to safety.
He did so, very well, with no spookage :)

He's being clipped tomorrow :S
We're going to attempt it again, the vet sent us some sedative stronger than Sedeline but lighter than the dope injection so fingers crossed it works.

I put him up on horsemart last night :/ I've had a lot of enquiries about him but I really don't think I'm doing the right thing, at all.
I've been offered swaps, part exchanges, everything and some how, for some reason turned them all down.
Stuck, severely. I wanted to hunt him through the Winter and start on his jumping work soon, we've established a really good W/T/C and I said as soon as he gets that we can start jumping.

My aunt had a good idea to keep him on for another 6months - 1 year and see how it goes. Where ever I work in Germany there will always be placement for 1 horse and my idea was to buy a horse out there but really, it's taken me 14 years to be able to bond with a horse almost instantly and it seems stupid to give up now.
Eeh :|
Anyway, here's some pictures of him from today.
Bean Bag got his own stable tonight :)
With Stan.
His other funky eye! The other one is a 1/2 Halo and this is a 1/3 Halo.
He's pretty unique :)


Will DEFINITELY get a video tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment