Wednesday 23 February 2011

So. Much. Mud.

TOO MUCH MUD. 
EVERYWHERE.


-cry-
Today was the first day I actually got any mud on my hands this Winter.
To top it, Kao had pulled his just washed rope off the gate and then walked around on it. I got a sinking feeling as I watched it disappear into the mud knowing I would have to get it out.

Kao, luckily followed me. Though after 5mins I gave up trying to avoid the mud and was greeted into the yard by Mother who laughed at my mud covered self.
=__=

This eye gets more and more interesting and scary every time I look at it for too long.
Not only is it eggy, but it's got a massive half-halo of Blue at the front. Thus making him look a bit like a crack addict on a high. 

We didn't ride today, though I put him on the walker for 20mins. So the fatty got some exercise.
Being brushed, having his food and generally getting attention is enough to keep him happy :)






2 comments:

  1. OH WOWWW, you own a horse, that's AWESOME!!! :D are you like totally living out every little girl's dream or what.

    ReplyDelete